Sand Washing System: The sand washing machine is a wheel bucket type and are mainly used for washing, characterizing and deteriorating of made sand. Propel sand washers embracing propelled innovation for high proficient sand washing, created by down to earth states of sand businesses to meet out the IS standard prerequisites of degree in the last yield sand. Sand Wash Plant manufacturer.
fi W60 SAND WASH PLANT
Features & Benefits:
- Static sand recovery unit
- One chassis
- Centrifugal slurry pump
- Hydro cyclone
- Collection tank
- 8 X 4 dewatering screen
- Produce one grade of sand
- Underflow hard lined slurry pump
- One hard lined hydro cyclone which classifies at approximately 75mm (200 mesh)
- Self-regulating cyclone tank complete with built in float system and anti-turbulence sections.
- High frequency 2.4m x 1.2m (8’ x 4’) dewatering screen fitted with polyurethane modular mats.
- Maximum recovery of material above 75mm (200 mesh)
- Removes silt, slims and clay’s below 75mm (200 mesh)
- Removes water following dewatering operation to 10–15% of residual water content.
- All wear areas rubber lined
- Walkway and access ladder
- Quick assembly time
- Broken down into one 40’ container for transport
- Approx 40-60 tph.
fi W150- SAND WASH PLANT
Features & Benefits
- Mobile bucket wheel de-waterer complete with fines retention screw
- Can produce up to 2 grades of sand.
- Designed to operate with maximum versatility and can support different requirements such as maximum retention of fines or maximum disposal of fines.
- Can be driven hydraulically from the mobile M Range or from its own optional electric power pack.
- Double & single grade chutes (plastic lined)
- Slurry intake boxes (rubber lined)
- High capacity variable speed twin bucket wheel
- Deep fluted fines recovery screw with variable speed
- 15 HP electric / hydraulic power unit (optional)
- Adjustable plate between bucket and settling tank for release or retention of fines.
- 6 point water injection system for agitation and floating off fines where necessary.
- High capacity 100-150mtph (110 – 165ustph) depending on material size and type.
- Low running cost
- Excellent fines recovery
- Specially designed inlet boxes which reduce turbulence at entry.
- Weir discharge system adjustable from 0 – 40m (131ft) long.
- Production of silt free material
- Increased drainage time produces a drier product.